- Student Housing in Manhattan
- Internship Placement
- Mentorship Collective Pairing
- Exclusive Programming including Speaker Series, Office Field Trips, Career Workshops, Active Networking, and Group Outings
- Professional Development Services
- Lifelong Community Membership
To confirm participation, MSBA Office of Admissions collects a non-refundable deposit upon program acceptance. This ensures commitment and allows our staff to begin customizing summer experiences via internship placement, mentorship pairing, etc. Here is the standard payment plan for MSBA tuition:
- $1,000 (Deposit – upon acceptance)
- $4,500 (First Installment – one month after deposit)
- $4,500 (Second Installment – two months after deposit)
MSBA Office of Admissions does offer flexible payment plans to accommodate special circumstances. Standard installments are broken down into smaller amounts and spread over time so long as the tuition balance is covered before program launch.
We do strongly encourage participants take advantage of MSBA Housing as an important way to maximize relationship building with fellow peers.